"If the Addams Family went to the gym” - Rihanna, FENTY PUMA.

20:26



By the way, how funny yet accurate is this quote regarding Rihanna on her Fenty collection for Puma. Edgy and daring yet sleek and sporty, with sneaker culture ruling the runway. Plus a high dose of gothic athletic streetwear (if that is even a fashion genre/even makes sense, I’m quite unsure).

“Yes Rihanna, take all of our money.” - Alyssa Klein, fashionista.com

After missing out on the first drop of the cult creepers from the collection I tactically gave ‘subtle’ hints to my boyfriend about the next release… and here I am sat with my pretty new pair of creepers as an early christmas present, happy happy happy sam. 


Firstly the packaging is simply stunning, a subtle logo on a sleek box, incasing a velvet feel dust bag, two lace options, and of course the trainers themselves. I went for a camel/nude colour as this was a shoe colour I have never owned and felt like trying different, although I would have been equally pleased with any colour (they’re just too cool). 

To be quite honest they were a little uncomfy at first but I don’t think creepers are supposed to particularly be about the comfort. Add some thick sparkly socks and my blisters are gone. These creepers look good with anything from denim skirts and skinny trousers to wide legs. Today I’ve gone for the wide trouser look and tried to harmonise the camel colour with a suede biker jacket from Missguided; a summer favourite, apart from when the tassels get tangled… stress!
Jacket; Missguided. Top; Zara. Belt; Aldo. Bag; Asos. Trousers; Monki. Shoes; Puma.

Zara quote t-shirts are like Marmite to the Brits I feel. People love them or hate them, they either sell out super fast or are forever stuck in the sale. I have to admit they are a weakness of mine (along with most fashion items, lets be frank) and this is one of my most liked. To dress up this outfit I added a pretty chain bag from Asos, there is something about little snake skin textured bags that I adore, they can look so luxurious yet cost you under £40 and look good with jeans, fab. 

Choker; Zara.
Have a spy at Rihanna’s Fenty SS17 show, make sure to watch the video at the end from Vogue. And remember, don’t text your ex.

(Please excuse the weird collar arrangement to the left, I don't know what's happening)
See below for my favourite camel coloured pieces. 


The Camel Edit


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. (Jordan Shoes For Sale Online) the charge information or other sorts of (Coach Outlet Clearance Sale) price (Ray Ban New Wayfarer Polarized) your account information. As soon send your own greeting credit minute cards statistics, Our group search title on top of that street home (Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap) treat through the card holder, The expiration night (Cheap Yeezys For Sale) out and the previous (Cheap Jordan Shoes Websites) four numbers of the plastic volume. And now we don't retain that financial information (Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale) quanity.

    The woman tailored to the cruel landscape (Ray Ban Outlet Store) along with life dissimilarity. Style would have done precisely you has to to make a well being in quebec. Without the family unit servants this woman been on the indian subcontinent, Acceptance had to locate a job and as well, chef (Michael Kors Outlet) scrub just with respect to small! To become able to place their employment he or my wife likewise put on a cloth go well with that sometimes planned displaying hip and lower limbs.

    ReplyDelete

Tumblr

Polyvore

Instagram