"Red/ I've realised after black and white, there is no finer colour" - Valentino Garavani

20:30

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




Yes this is another Zara bag post… ‘Zara-holic’ maybe, quite possibly, yes ok.

This was a wee gem I found in the Berlin store whilst looking for a small bag to use when cycling. It turned out to be not so practical at all to wear for cycling or for putting in the bike basket as the bag chain got caught in the mesh (almost cried when I thought it was stuck forever in the basket of a rented bicycle). But I powered through and continued to adore my new purchase regardless of it’s wearability whilst cycling. 


Shirt & Bag; Zara. Jeans & Boots; Topshop.
I use this bag far too often, I especially love the little gold bug detail it kind of reminds me of the embellishments on the gorgeous little Gucci bag (as seen in the edit below), costing €14.99 instead. This bag goes with pretty much everything too, adding a beautiful vibrant red to any outfit.


UPDATE: Zara has brought this bag out in black! (I NEED ASAP) Click for the link

See below for my favourite red picks.

The Red Edit




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tumblr

Polyvore

Instagram