"On Wednesdays we wear pink" - Regina George

13:06

Honestly how cute is this little pink backpack!!!

After weeks of contemplating if I’d look like an extremely lanky school child if I wore a backpack I decided to just go for it, the pastel pink is too cute to miss. (please note: ‘cute’ is going to be used lots in this post). This would have to be one of my favourite bag purchases of the year, well one of many, I’m a bit of a bagaholic. 

Hat; River Island. Bag, Coat & Jumper; Zara. Skirt; Topshop. Trainers; Reebok.

I love how sleek and unstructured this Zara bag is, the fact that I can fit my laptop in it and that it was only £19.99 just put the icing on the cake. Wear it over the shoulders or carry by the handle for a sophisticated look. The only thing I dislike about this bag is that it’s not one of those cute Fendi ones… a gal can dream. I love this lightweight blazer style coat, it's easy to chuck over anything, dressy or undressy. Matched with a super cosy, thick turtle neck jumper from Zara I bought in the sale forever ago and a grey co-ord is created. 


It was pretty windy that day so to control this ginger mane of mine I popped on a (pom or pom pom?) hat. Can you believe how popular they were last year!? Well they are back again and out in full force across the high street. I was stuck between a khaki green hat or this black one, but ended up choosing black as it goes with everything (the obvious choice). 

                          
Add an enamel pin (how much fun is krumping marge btw!) or a vintage bandana to jazz things up, this goes for any bag of any style.

The Reeboks are borrowed but I must say they are versatile and comfortable, two key factors to look for in trainers. The black leather like effect of the Reeboks matched perfectly with the black leather skirt. Btw I unfortunately have no idea where these tights are from.. but does anyone ever know exactly where their tights are from? Real question or is it just me. 

(Tumblr is so fab for gifs!)

So shall I channel my inner mean girl and go for the pink look only on a Wednesday?

See below for my fave backpacks.



The Backpack Edit

                        

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tumblr

Polyvore

Instagram