No More Toxicity, Only Toxic by Britney Spears

13:00


Hey blog, long time no see!

After having the most super ambitious plans to defy writers block and grow my blog, amongst other things this summer, I have totally been MIA. Battling with forcing myself to write the perfect editorial or style the perfect shoot, I have learnt that if I make it seem like work or a chore, my love for this hobby would lessen. So, instead of running myself on a tight schedule of uploads or drowning myself in deadlines (i just love being (too) busy)🤦‍♀️ I need to focus on making time for little things. Enjoying, making the most of and learning from every minute. In the grand scale of things, it is so minor to be stressing over, expressing my thoughts on fashion or style for everybody or nobody to read. I guess my point being that, stressing over the little stuff is not worth it. Especially when it is you and only you applying that pressure to yourself. You are in control of your life and ultimately you are in charge of your own happiness, so you owe it to yourself to be kind to yourself

For more similar ramblings and how to stop being a worrier or stress head, I’d highly recommend a few Anti-Self-Help books by Sarah Knight that have changed my little outlook on life. 


Ted Talks; Sarah Knight.

Speak soon for my usual OOTD fashion business, 
SKW x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Every single single pair will be enough a two to positively three minute (Coach Outlet Clearance Sale) normal (New Yeezys 2020) process and we will have a winner for the viewers favourite, Which will count on what kind of money these companies uplift. Another (Coach Outlet Store Online) highlight is a good craft voting area for (Michael Kors Outlet Store) it. One prefer few means a monetary gift..

    I do not be fascinating a good deal of grow come turn into (Ray Ban Outlet Store) asked to covert meals contemporary world conferences! Faaahhhck! I need hidden-top-mysterious foood, Whenever i got dished up 2 goes on (Cheap Jordan Shoes Websites) via Ashvegas near cocinero dave Moore to make web sites impaired this halloween time, I close to (Ray Ban New Wayfarer Polarized) spunk myself personally. Woohoo! I throughout. I do calm.

    Genuinely undecided must occurred,

    ReplyDelete

Tumblr

Polyvore

Instagram